egg, ingredient, baking

Egg nutrition value and facts

Eggs are a very good and rich source, of high-quality protein. More than half of the protein of an egg is available in the egg white, which also includes vitamin B2, lower fat than the yolk. Eggs contain good sources of other nutrition facts like selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12, and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper.
egg nutrition fact
 Benefits of Egg nutrition
1. Rich nutritious available
Eggs are very rich in nutrition, all kinds of essential nutrition can obtain with lower fat from the egg. Eggs are a good source of protein eating 3 eggs daily in normal life gives your good health and fitness. One large boiled egg has about 77 calories and the other contains:
  • Vitamins A, B5, B12, D, E, K, B6
  • Folate
  • Phosphorus
  • Selenium
  • Calcium
  • Zinc
  • Six grams of protein
  • Five grams of healthy fats

2. High cholesterol does not impact blood cholesterol

Yes, it’s true that eggs are high in cholesterol, specifically egg yolks. A single large egg has approximately 186 mg of dietary cholesterol available. High blood cholesterol increases the risk factor for heart disease. but, dietary cholesterol has very less effect on blood cholesterol levels in most people. More importantly, there is no significant link between the cholesterol you eat and your risk of heart disease.
The study says that eggs don’t raise cholesterol at all for about 70% of people. According to the researchers, cholesterol in the diet, and doesn’t necessarily raise cholesterol in the blood. The remaining 30%, who are called “hyper responders,” can mildly raise total and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.

3. Eating egg increase good cholesterol level.

Eating eggs regularly in a diet plan increases the levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), also known as the “good” cholesterol. higher HDL levels people have a lower risk of heart disease, and stroke. A study says, eating two eggs a day for six weeks increased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) levels by 10%.

4. Egg good for weight loss

Eggs are good in protein, and low in calories. As part of a balanced diet, an egg gives enough nutrition to create metabolism. Thus, the three egg consumption daily with the weight loss program helps in an important role.

5. Eggs help maintain your eyesight

As we grow older, our eyesight becomes weak, and needs to take care of it.  Egg yolks contain high amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin, and this helps to create antioxidants, that help reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration in the eyes. Egg also high contains vitamin A, which is beneficial for eye health.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here